Friday, March 25, 2005

Bite me, liberal blogosphere

I'm sick to the point of throwing up at reading liberal bloggers crowing triumphantly over Bush taking four days to say any fucking thing at all about the tragedy at Red Lake. I think it's widely known (although perhaps not accepted) that Bush is a pathetic excuse for a human being. Let's move on.

What is pissing me off is that I'm reading criticism about Bush's lack of response from people who have offered no response of their own. I keep reading "the MSM is not covering this." So cover it. Offer some commentary. "Bush is not saying anything." Neither are you. I'll accept demonstrations of moral superiority when the left side of the blogosphere starts giving a flying fuck in real life about what is happening to the Red Lake Nation in particular and Indians in general, instead of offering deconstruction of the coverage and commentary.

Eric at Wampum is offering some thoughts, and has a PayPal link and a mailing address if you would like to help by donating, or you can donate to the Red Lake Band of Chippewa Memorial Fund at any Wells Fargo Bank. Stop by the Red Lake nation's forum and offer condolences. Do something besides sitting on your asses criticizing others for not doing anything.